Baker brothers is just one of the many institutions who bought last recently.
Baker Bros Total stocks 15,621,812 New purchase 10,375,500
Fidelity Management and Research Company Total stocks 9,652,910 New purchase 5,343,450
RA Capital Management, LLC Total stocks: 7,327,092 New purchase:2,909,509
Visium Asset Management LLC Total stocks 4,681,603 New purchase 4,028,003
There are more. All data available on morning star website.
Why should we bother reading negative messages on this board when 72.50percent stocks are hold by Institutions and 16.47percent hold by Funds. It's 89percent guys. Let's hold tight our remaining 11percent stocks and wait for bigger pay day.