Just making sure you guys are still here. Haven't heard from either of you for several days. Not much new to comment on , other than another excellent week , but both of you normally have good comments daily.
I've not sold a single share , but with the mess in DC and my 2nd 5K share purchase just today going long-term gain I am beginning to wonder if a small sale might be prudent. DC does not have much to do with ACAD getting approval , buyout , partner , or to market on own , but a falling tide will sink all boats and a default by government will cause a bigtime tide fall. On the other hand , would ACAD see more than a 15% drop in PPS with a default ? If not I would be better to hold thru the mess.
I am here also with no intention of selling, expecting biggest moves are yet to come. I am assuming news before Tksgiving on at least some of these items: ADP trial details, stability testing, stability test period shortening, first indications from EMA, etc. Not much else to comment on but thanks for checking in!
(Have finished my model for the Potential Valuation of Pima, if approved for all indications, (PDP, ADP, Schzo, & Bi Polar. You may see some of this info in the public domain in the near future.)
I'm not the ones you called for, but you are right. ACAD is not affected by government shenanigans. The investors are, however affected in a psychological way by those shenanigans. Investors could sell out, short sell, and affect the PPS out of fear. There is no fundamental danger, but there is a fear factor. I say it is best to hold your position and buy more on a 10% or greater dip.
I am still here. Have not sold any shares and I believe I have a third of my shares moving into long term in a week or two. It does not matter, even if it creeped up to $35 and the debt issue remained...I still would not sell.
I am hoping for a PR this week announcing stability testing has started. Uli stated he would tell us when that happens in one of the last few conferences. We are now in October and I believe they made the "no confirmatory trial necessary" statement back in May (?)...so get this thing started already.