wonder how bad i'm gonna get hit tomorrow! nice of them to announce financial results and study results with any kind of heads up that they were about to do so! i have a small position and was thinking of pulling the trigger today but didn't. my bad!
dnwang led me to CHTP. I have been bearing it out the past few weeks (got some pre and post approval). Anyways, dnwang has been accurate with recommendations. I am holding tight.
I think it is pretty safe to reload CHTP under $5.5 and ZGNX under $4.3....I forgot who asked me about CHTP prior to FDA approval. I told him to sell CHTP at $7 right after FDA approval and wait 1-2 weeks to reload under $5.5.....
I know XOMA since year 1989. Same company same story, many reverse split and billion shares issued during the past...I know BB put huge money in it but I just don't trust the company. There are too many good companies I can invest. ACAD, CLDX, CHTP, EXAS, HALO, HZNP, IDRA, MACK, NBIX, SGMO, SGYP, SYN, ZGNX, OMER, INO, ONCS. That is enough for me. :-)
I put some money in MNKD too. 80% chance to get positive vote and FDA approval but there is risk there. If MNKD receive FDA approval, then pps will soar and profit is huge.....
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Could be a buying opp, though - there are many more indications for that drug (with results coming soon), and the arthritis indication always stuck out like a sore thumb to me, no pun intended. We'll see...tomorrow might be rough, but I'm pretty sure it will bounce.