Well skiman, on yahoo they said analyst estimates were for a loss of $.14, I would be happy with anything from that to a small gain here.
What I will be looking at are things like whether their NTBV has stopped declining, their capital ratios and NPA ratios, to see if they got through this quarter without deterioration from Q4. My guess is on balance these indicates might be flattish, or slightly down or slightly up, the latter I would see as very bullish for the stock. After that I would think their core earnings may be just okay here, but it should be clear enough that in better times that should improve for them.
Their 30 to 90 day defaults being down would be nice too, and any talk of some NPLs going back to performing encouraging.
It may not be time yet for the bells and whistles to start ringing, but maybe it is, we´ll see with things like signs of any writeups, investment gains, etc. to come.
Hey, that is not that small to me, that is what I have, though it is a relatively small part of a bigger herd.
When I had 8K shares here it annoyed me though, so I sold off 3K then felt much better about it, but I am long and hold on this one and most of my others, I see it as maybe at least a year and up to five years or more before it nears any dilution adjusted chart high and I should start thinking of selling. But hey, if Q1 results are bad and a miss, then maybe I will unload on it, if they are good and beat, maybe they will run up faster.
My object now is to not have worries about my holdings, as soon I will be traveling again and won´t be watching them closely or posting. So far this one has gotten to a hold and ignore like that for me so I am happy, barring any unexpected disappointments of course.