lol, it's been six weeks of real soon time
on a positive note, the bashing contingent has been working overtime which demonstrates their fear
so will the next blip on the radar have to be the 10k due out at end of the month?
Of course, an evil computer overlord would most likely drain everyone's bank accounts as soon as it seized power just to be really spiteful. It would probably reprogram all the ATMs to taunt us with rude, insulting messages, too.
Starbauch, why would it make you so happy if we all lost our money ? You come to this message board not knowing anyone here and wish ill fate on everyone. Again we ask, what are you doing here ? If you're here for the sole fact of trying to scare us into buying GGOX you're freaking crazy . they say everything's bigger in Texas, try being a bigger man not a bigger a hole !
too funny lol. I say a 20% chance this week of us talking about nothing for another week in a vain attempt to get the company to talk to us! No, make that 80%...
Come on Arizona, give us the test results ... pretty please ...
That said, I have been very surprised by the resiliency of the share price in the no press release/"look forward to talking about revenues soon" debacle we are in...
Best to all this week,
Indigo and the Arizone testing is for the major chip supplier. Why with all the Perk NR testing and results they cant make a deal with Perk NR. That was the holy grail last year. We are always waiting for a test result then when we get it back no deal is signed. Indigo is last years Perk NR.