% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Message Board

  • jeffereyf2003 jeffereyf2003 Dec 7, 2010 10:06 AM Flag

    rdwr should set-up a conference call

    I one comments on speculation...but they should because of how the speculation has been playing with the stock price and increasing volatility in the shares. Come out and say the rumors have no basis or say yes we are in deep negatiations and plan to make a final decision by X date. Or just say we are not for sale...

    The reality...compared to some of its peers...and even RVDB...the rumored buyer...RDWR is cheap at $ at less than 30X forward EPS est....RVBD trades at 47X...with less growth than RVBD and it trades at over 8X revs...if RDWR traded like that it would trade at $60-70...if RVBD paid 2 shares of RVBD stock for RDWR...$70...the deal would still be accretive to 2011 EPS by .01...before throwing in 2012 and the growth that will happen

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • thats what im trying to say, its not a "rumor", it's speculation on whether or not radware is willing to do anything more than entertain these bids from HPQ and RVBD. Clearly the Chairman and father of the CEO wants $53/sh and is putting off any kind of press announcements until there is a more accepable offer that they are willing to begin moving forward with the aquisition process. I myself have several potential buyers of my company but will string out the process as long as possible because there is alot more than just the purchase price of the company. Post purchase operational factors such as employee retention, benefits, employment contracts for officers, cash versus stock for the purchase because some companies are public and some privately held, so many things to consider ,short and long term risks with the various options and my company is nowhere near the size of RDWR. Also, when you are buying a company on the other side of the world there has got to be some concerns about the employees that are located outside the US. We started negotiations 3 months ago but are not going to jump at the first offer we got, we now have several public companies and private we are in talks with, but im in no hurry, we are making money and growing and if i dont like any of the offers, ill just keep it, no employees even know because there is no need to cause any undue stress or job worry to them because I wouldnt entertain an offer that would adversley affect them or their employment.

10.80-0.20(-1.82%)Apr 29 4:00 PMEDT