Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

YM BioSciences, Inc. Ordinary S Message Board

  • wallowabound wallowabound Apr 20, 2011 1:42 AM Flag

    Warning, Warning, Warning

    My original shares were purchased for .67. When we went over a buck guess what happened? Dilution! When we were close to 2 guess what happened! An yet another dilution when we went over 2! Now that we are over 3 means a possible dilution will be in the works. We all thought we would have a partnership agreement by now. Why should they do a partnership when they can keep selling shares and wait for approval. You've been warned. Why didn't we see a short squeeze the last few days. Because the shorts know they'll do another dilution. Will baker brothers be there to buy the shares for the next dilution? How far do we drop and how much will be the next offering! 2.50 before 4 sorry party is over until shares are all sold! Do fish swim under water? Does Donald Trump have weird hair? Is Bill Gates a Nerd? Does YMI like to finance operation by selling stock shares? If you answered yes to any of these questions sell now before you are found with your pants down!

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Me thinks someone is on the short side of a "WINNING" stock. Cover now or not - it is up to you.

      Your non-sense posting is hogwash. YMI is funded well through the next 12 to 18 months.

      Bye Bye to you.

      • 1 Reply to jeffendean
      • The stock goes up now faster than you think!! lol
        The only shorts making money here are scalping pops.
        With this stock that is sort of like juggling running chainsaws.
        Please leave it to the experts, or you may lose a few fingers!!!
        If and when they have another offering, count your blessings and buy hand over fist any drop in price and go LONG!!!
        I Been pumping since $1.12 and made a few bucks here.
        Take it from me I have seen many shorts wither and die by the side of the road!!
        Horrible sight!!
        It does look so tempting here... But PLEASE...
        Don't let it happen to you!!!
        Disclosure:
        20k free core shares, and 25k trading shares from 2.52

    • I think its more like in june after the results ymi signs a
      500 million dollar deal with a big pharma company. If results are
      better with ymi jak then incy.....game on 10 bucks for ymi!
      Junior there sitting on 60 million in cash now!

    • Sounds to me like someone is already caught with their pants down!!!

    • "Now that we are over 3 means a possible dilution will be in the works. We all thought we would have a partnership agreement by now. Why should they do a partnership when they can keep selling shares and wait for approval."

      Point taken. However, I think the notion that "we all thought" we'd have a partnership agreement by now is a bit off the mark because I believe potential partners will want to see the full data presentation at ASCO and have some time to digest and evaluate before deciding to partner.

      One thing is certain: When Phase III trial starts, YMI will need either a partner or more cash to execute.

      If no partner by July, then a dilution is probably in the offing.

    • I doubt it...that kind of trend doesn't guarantee anything. They already have plenty of cash on hand, I don't see a need for dilution anytime soon, but possibly a little after ASCO.