I say we we beat them BIG!!
I'm guessing 90% chance of in line with estimates. 10% chance 4 cent earnings.
they can thumb me down all they want for thinking up ways to usurp them btw.
it doesn't mean the industry will listen.
you forget we are peons that have no power we make no difference except to justify these bashing shorts idiotic buffoon egos and them stealing our money or fiat. shall we say.
the whole message boards are just a venue to manipulate more easily rather than transparency for the vampire squids.
that is a plain fact.
notice facebook employers stalk you to use you.
notice ads on facebook are to exploit you as well.
note if you are smart you can still exploit them if you realize they want to exploit you but most people dont.
ps pier i dont care if you are long or not.
I am merely state the facts I will bash shorts as well if they say something stupid.
When a stock drops 10% BEFORE, it means the smart money insiders sold ahead of the news, which is usually bad
Pier lives in an upside down world, so naturally he thinks the lower that silver prices drop, the higher SVM's earnings will be.
So, whenever the precious metals DO finally bottom and begin rallying again, watch for posts from to the tune of "Oh no! I say they'll now be losing money BIG!!"