Will you hold through February? What if they say “Data by April?” Would you pare down the position and try to re-up after the price gets run down?
For the record, I will likely sell half my position (a paltry 1,000 shares) and see if I can buy more around ~$7. I would expect a fairly hefty drop with a delay in data, but I can't believe that a delay has any bearing on results (see KERX).
Interested in what you folks will choose to do.
well its so close to EOM i would expect at a minimum a PR about a delay no later than this evening but more like last week for prudent management, therefore, i think data is on time and they are waiting until Jan. 31....if they say nothing which i doubt it would leave longs hanging and pps falling.......
serge, our Moscow friend,
I see you anticipated a delay. Very interesting. GLTY. You many be one of the lucky winners, if not the Grand Prize winner. Cheers.
1/31/2013 , capnstock* , 14 v 35 , $28.35
1/31/2013 , deet_mar2000 , 14 v 29 , $23.00
1/31/2013 , seatown1974 , 18 v 21 , $10.50
1/31/2013 , split29_2005* , 12 v 24 , $13.80
1/31/2013 , jimbobtooth , 18 v 21 , $12.50
2/11/2013 , sergejpajcin , 12 v 19 , $22.99
I can see what you are thinking. Why reveal your strategy because others might use it to their benefit and negate any advantages you hoped to acquire. I guess that assumes there are enough readers and investors on this message board to have an impact.
On the other hand revealing your strategy may subject your plans to greater scruitiny and maybe message board posters will point out a flaw in your plans and help you to avoid potential losses. That assumes there are knowledgeable and willing to help posters out there. I think there are quite a few acutually,
So, if I were a strategic, short term trader I would advertise my plans. JMHO.
Personally, I have plenty of dry powder. I will pile into any significant bear raid, and also #$%$ results and plunge into any pullbacks if the results warrant.
Cheers and GLTY. I hope you make more money than you ever dreamed possible.