Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Celsion Corp. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • monk8702 monk8702 Feb 2, 2013 10:12 PM Flag

    Not too late to get on board with Keryx

    Good God man---you got a 2nd chance----I would have sold half of KERX at $9 or even $8ish and let the other half ride....KERX nearly touched $10 and will be in the mid $6's on Monday......Would not be suprised if it goes back in the $5's before it rebounds. Hope you sold at least some near $9.

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • No, I didnt. On Friday I had a sell 5,000 shares order in at anywhere above $9 but it opened just below 9. I decided to hold throughout the day. I REALLY feel strongly that this company will be bought out at $20+++ on the recent PIII results alone. If PII predialysis results are positive (and they SHOULD be by all opinions I have researched) this stock will go to 40++. I don't care if it goes to 5 in the meantime. That's the games the market plays. I dont even have stop losses cause MM's will take those out in a heart beat if they want a stock. I'm gonna be there when the buyout is announced and it could be sooner than later.

 
CLSN
1.41-0.09(-6.00%)May 27 4:00 PMEDT