I currently have 1580 shares of CLSN, which were purchased at 1.33 avg. price.
I currently have 1900 shares of NORX, which were purchased at .932 avg. price.
My question is: Should I hold CLSN for a few weeks before selling? I want more shares of NORX before it absolutely skyrockets, which I'm nearly positive is going to happen. Do you think CLSN will increase - percentage wise - more than NORX will within the next week or so? I think I want 3k shares of NORX before the end of the month. Would it be wiser to wait, and allow CLSN to pump up a bit before selling? I'll prolly only sell 580 shares of CLSN btw, keeping 1k.
These thumbs down are comical, (+27.7%) in the last 4 months. I have a decent strategy, however I still believe listening to others is necessary. Don't be over confident.. Gotten listen sometimes.
Price, legitimacy ( it has recieved newspaper time - in a non-bias paper ), and their current position in the Bakken Oil reserve is flawless. Unless their December rig is a failure, NORX will flourish. They've got rights for a large portion of "untapped" oil.
Should I put the stop-loss in for all of the shares? Or just a certain amount?
I believe the concision of my newly-arranged profile is absolutely great personally. Went from owning 7 maybe-maybe companies, to 2 seemingly phenomenal ones. Just don't know which one to buy up atm. Maybe a stop-loss at 1.53 CLSN for ~700 shares allowing me to purchase 1.1k NORX?
hold your shares and then buy more if it dips down this stock will not reverse split because they are not in danger of staying under the nasdaq requirement for being under a dollar for more then a 30 day period now that another major company bought in recently is another sign that this will not happen and another big spike will occur on the next news !