question for longs who is currently underwater like myself
If let say CLSN spikes without any major news to 1.50 by Sep 14 would u consider selling and buying back when it drops back like it always does? If I did that on every spike for the last two months, i'd be a happy camper right now, so i'm really thinking about that, do you?
Patience is the key. Biotech can pay off big but you usually have to wait. I would hold at the least one full year before you make a decision because of short term/long term tax purposes. Look at the 10 yr/20yr chart. There will be plenty of chances for you to get even or get ahead. CLSN was 9.00 plus run up to ph3 and is still on a lot of peoples radar. I personally think you should hold if you can.
Let me see if I got this right... You bashed me last week when I agreed with miami_danny that this stock never holds its GAP UP. Yet, you're now asking if you should swing trade the stock "when it drops back like it always does?"
while nothing goes straight up. We are getting closer to the end of the year.Its pretty much crunch time. When I sell I aint buying back., even if it drops to 5 cents. we have no control over what the company does.