Although it has taken a big dive yesterday and this morning, it remains within range. If it closes below 5.80, it will enter a new down cycle. If you are setting stop-loss orders, I would put one at 5.70. Remember however, that the fundamentals on SVA are very strong and indicate a good buy and hold. When a stock like this is going through this correction, it is the time to buy. I know your inclination is to panic and sell, and the MMs know that very well too, in fact they count on it. It is the way they manipulate you!
Obvious frustration being reflected in the share price with the complete lack of transparency or updates regarding company operations. It seems like Kim doesn't want to release any news other than NDA approval or earnings. If it breaks 5.70 I would be a little worried but as long as it channels in this price range It is all good. You just can't trade at 52 week highs with little volume and no updates for months and not expect a retrace. With all the fundamental growth going on at SVA any news could make this pop all they have to do is release it!
With a company like SVA which has almost no awareness of Public Relations or even shareholder relations its understandable how rumors and fear can play into such decisions. For me as a very long time long I trust the relationship with the Chinese Gov't they have and the belief they will get approval for new products which will expand earnings. Its just frustrating to watch without being able to listen to management as they dwell in their self made caves!
So, the management of SVA is aware of important news but holds on to it? If they or anyone associated with them makes market decisions with their stock, they are liable for insider trading. I don't think they realize this is a very serious offense that can cost them millions in legal fees and compensation to stockholders!