Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Message Board

  • buy_n_hold_2001 buy_n_hold_2001 Aug 15, 2013 10:29 PM Flag

    Could clinical results come next week?

    Is that the time frame?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Tomorrow marks the end of 12 weeks dosing for the first arm of -007. RVR results could be released as soon as next week. I am looking forward to News of both trial results and the submission of 1625 Safety to the FDA ( 1625 DDI study with boosted Atazanavir) as tomorrow also falls within the 6 weeks time frame as outlined in the July o1st Conference Call.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • 3 Replies to macugen_rules
      • I stand corrected. They won't be any trial results this week or next as I reread the press released for 2nd Q. -007 consisted of 2 arms for a total of 50 patients enrolled. We need to wait for all 50 to complete their 12 weeks dosing. Anyway, the company has reiterated RVR will be available during 3rd Q so I am looking towards the 3rd or 4th week of September.........May as well take a Vacation until then!LOL.

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • This it, boys. It's live or die now for my initial 1.80 investment in ACHN. Let's see if we get $18 at least. Good luck to all.

      • I'm still long some of this stock, ACHN and BIOD is another one I am turning more bullish on.

        each one could go either way, but I lean towards a bullish view in each.

        If the combo trial works out and ach 1625 hold is lifted which I don't see why it should not be. the hiv drug is well known to elevate liver enzymes with other drugs even with Zocor. If the two tweek the liver in some just say monitor it or don combine them, whatever, there is no way it should be a show stopper for 1625 BUT it could delay Gilead if they did not test it as long as achn.

        Biod also has potential, a LOT, but I am not gonna pump it. we'll see or not when they report biod 123 ultra insulin results. 10 B market, small Co is leverage on success. " If"

        I think that if a few things work out for achn we may see a surprise buyout for maybe 2 to 3 b dollars. yup, that's a b .

 
ACHN
8.58-0.07(-0.81%)Jul 2 4:00 PMEDT