I sold my HCBK shares yesterday for $7.45/share mainly because MTB (the acquirer) stock is close to a 5 year high. (MTB stock went up over $3/per share when the deal was announced yesterday) I decided not take a chance on a stock so high already. Time will tell whether I made a wise choice. Just telling the message board what I decided. I'm not trying to convince other holders what they should do. Each investor must decide what is best for themselves after all it's always their money that is at risk.