This is the first time I have ever participated in these messages. A little lesson here.
1. The present market is driven by at least two forces. Fear and Panic. Just look at the complete disparity between sound business and direction of stocks.
2. The market is manipulated by both short sellers, rumor mongers, and of course higher business execs.
3. If you think this is a free, democratic, altruistic andnon-partisan market, then you have NO business playing it.
4. Forget about the right and wrong of a bailout, it will happen and those decisions will be made by mostly politicians who have little to non business experience. The bailout needs to happen, after that, more oversight will be neeeded from those with better business sense.
4. All you have to do is look at history and see that most hits to the market occurred from such frivolous things as Y2K etc.
If posring on these message boards give you a sense of control, then by all means continue. These boards are WORTHLESS, yes I said WORTHLESS in making your choices.