Its been resisting for weeks. doesnt seem to want to get above 7.05. the trend for the past two years has been decreasing dividends, i fear the same will happen next qtr. wouldnt it then drive share price down? my avg price is 7.31 and it seems less and less likely to reach that. maybe i'll just sell off 1/3 or 1/2 of my holdings.
i reduced my shares by 1/3 , sold @ 7.09. i think i made the right decision, my portfolio was too heavy on ARR. if this goes down , which i suspect it will when dividend decreases again, I will at least have cash on hand to avg down. If however it goes up, well then thats good for the shares i am holding.