Sat, Dec 27, 2014, 11:16 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. Message Board

  • tradelogic2001 tradelogic2001 Mar 12, 2013 12:40 PM Flag

    Question

    I have taken a small position (5000 shares) during past two weeks but I am not certain if I should add more shares if and when there is a sudden drop in the price. What are the prospects for ARR for the rest of 2013? You thoughts are appreciated.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • One must decide what objective is intended. If you are simply looking for divvy income per month, then the number of shares will dictate how much you are needing. The exact price of the shares will become secondary. But if a divvy paying stock excites you with the thrills spills and chills, resulting from X-dates, earnings dates, SPO dates, etc then that should be your focus. I am also thinking of more shares but am waiting for the next divvy announcement for the quarter, and that is mainly because if the divvy were to drop where my income would suffer then I will buy other better payers.

    • Just forward your question to Ben at the FED. If he says they are going to reduce or stop the amount of MBS they are buying and continue ZIRP. You are good to buy more.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
ARR
3.690.000(0.00%)Dec 26 4:01 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.