NTWK $1.5...Up 5%...7 PE...NAVELLIER RECOMMENDS BUY NOW!!....RECORD EARNINGS AHEAD...23c/SH NET
Target: $4+ after record 4Q 2011 earnings in a month (per recently raised guidance to 23c/share net income)
On 7/15/2011 well known stock guru Louis Nevellier recommended to buy NTWK, a fast growing profitable Cloud Computing software company with 3 sequentially stronger quarters and the biggest one just ahead.
He states ( search for navellier thestreet ntwk to find the article) that NTWK will most likely beat the estimated 18c/share net income and the stock will soar because it is so undervalued and has so much potential.
In Navellier's website you will find that NTWK has the highest A ranking based on 9 performance-based criteria.
The stock is currently trading around a ridiculous 7 PE at this time because it is being manipulated/accumulated as you will see in the trading activity.
There have been over 20 straight days of large AH block trades since the stock was initially mentioned that it would be added to the Russell 2011 Microcap index (officially added on 6/27/2011)
A financial publication last week named NTWK the 5th most profitable company in the IT services sector. NTWK's net profit margin was 33.37% for the last 12 months. Its operating profit margin was 37.26% for the same period.
RECENT MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS:
- 6/68/2011 NTWK announced its first major contract with a Fortune 500 company to implement is SAP smartOCI Cloud Computing eProcurement search engine and catalog management system:
- 6/27/2011 NTWK officially added to the 2011 Microcap Index per the final list established after the close on 6/24/2011
- 5/25/2011. NTWK Signs a multi-million dollar contract in Japan. Every software license win carries with it a lucrative 5-year service/maintenance contract thus increasing its recurrent revenues with every contract.
- 5/24/2011 NTWK announces a multi-million dollar win in India (with Mercedes Benz per the global alliance announced on September 23, 2011. The initial agreement with Mercedes called for nine new countries including India, South Korea, Japan, others)
5/10/2011 NTWK reported record revenues and RAISED GUIDANCE to 23c/share net income.
- 4/6/2011 NTWK announced a multi-million supply chain/logistics win. First one in this new vertical. The company is branching into other verticals like lending/banking, supply chain, healthcare, insurance, etc..
- HUGE INSIDER and INSTITUTIONAL/FUND BUYING. 3/16/2011 CEO Najeeb Ghauri purchased 100,000 in the open market. This is in addition to 1.4 million shares purchased by him and his two brothers in the last 12 months (or about 4% of the company).
- Exponential growth in China/Asia. Moving into larger HQ in Beijing and Bangkok
- September 2010 NTWK signed a global alliance with Mercedes Benz...9 new countries were assigned initially for software implementation. Revenues will start coming in this quarter
- Expanding Beijing and Bangkok offices to satisfy explosive China and South East Asia growth
- On 1/14/2011 Ativo Research (Does stock research for Fidelity investments) rated NTWK "Strong Buy" with an upper target of > $5/share
- 7 PE and 1.4 times sales. This is an 80% discount of teh application software sector averages - Gross margins 65%+ - 5-year average growth of 20%+/yer per CC comments - NTWK controls 90% of the Chinese auto leasing/financing software market - 0ver 20 Fortune 100 customers including Ford, BMW, GM, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Nissan, Chase, Citi, PNB Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Ge Capital, Cisco Capital, etc.
NetSol Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTWK - News) (Nasdaq Dubai:NTWK) is a worldwide provider of Cloud Computing and enterprise software applications headquartered in Calabasas, California. NTWK has operations/offices in the US, Adelaide, Bangkok, Beijing, Karachi, Lahore, London, Rio de Janeiro, and Riyadh
EMERGING MARKETS TO JUMPSTART GROWTH....NTWK HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR ALMOST A DECADE
On the Call July 21, 2011: Intel CEO on emerging markets- AP
Intel Corp. and others in the PC industry are counting on emerging markets to jumpstart growth, as consumer demand in the U.S. and Europe has sagged. On a conference call with analysts Wednesday to discuss Intel's second-quarter results, CEO Paul Otellini addressed how investors should measure Intel's success in those emerging markets, such as Brazil, Russia, India and China.
A little late Mr. Otellini.....NTWK recognized this opportunity 5 years ago and has carved a powerful niche in emerging markets to the point that it now owns over 90% of the leasing and financing software market share in China with 14 Multinational companies including Mercedes Benz, BWW, Volvo, Ford GMAC, BYD, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, etc..
NGWK's new Beijing Headquarters now house over 50 sales/technical/support personnel up from less than 5 when it started 5 years ago