Asian currencies are down 5% in May together with stocks down another 5% assuming that citi own some assets in those countries the actual loss is like 10% on those assets. so the book value is down applying M2M accounting. unless the currencies stablised which i think will take time international banks like citi will take a hit. some countries due to weak currency have to raise gas price which will also lead to inflation and lower economic output. unless the currencies stabalises i doubt citi is a good buy. btw $46.70 support is strength #10. my 2 cents glta.