anyone bashing here on the message board is a buy cheaper wannabe. Real short traders aren't interested in bringing the price down, they will prop it up as much as they can, and see what they can do a month from now.
Facebook will trade below the IPO price this week. No doubt about it, regardless of when the stock can be shorted. Friday was one of the worst openings I had ever seen for the hype.
Absolutely 100% correct! These idiots saying they're short are loosers!
no panic selling without people like me.We're busy shorting other stocks. Plenty of opportunities right now.Fb is long for a month.Jrcc will be anytime soon.
Greek elections 6/17. May be too late too short by then if Facebook follows market down.
Greek election issue.http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/20/us-g8-summit-idUSBRE84H06F20120520i.e kicked down the road.
You exactly right sir! I disagree though, about 45% of them ar looking for cheaper shares, the other 55% are just JEALOUS because they have NO MONEY to invest.
IMO....MS "owns" stock; MS can short.I will own my stocks, I purchased on Friday, on wed.Then retail can short.
you can sell, but you cannot short for 30 days.Call etrade, charles schwabb, etc. FB not shortable, nor marginable for 30 days.