r should i wait ??
I'd personally stay out of fb at least until an earnings report.
I am looking at entering $22-25 range if it gets there by weeks end.If not, $20-21 next week is the entry target.
FB is a day trader's delight.Long term holders got to expect FB to go lower and bounce around.Best to dollar-cost average at lower pricesVery few can call the bottom in any stock.Any slow down in growth will pound this like NFLX; accounting issues another story like Enron.
call your broker and say you want 10,000 shares at the IPO price. I'm sure they will be able to fill the order.
Wait, take a look at the numbers! Wait until it hits the teens? Play it smarter than I did, please!
DON'T BUY AT ALL
need help here