1) GS manipulating the market as usual. Easy money if the Nov. shorts get scared to cover their positions. They probably will keep it up until option expiration day Friday.
2) If it is too good to be true. It probably is in the Stock Market and everywhere else. There is always some institution or someone who is going to take advantage.
3) They can keep it that way until expiration so the November shorts will be crushed.
4) There will be some events going on the following weeks so as much as they want to keep the artificial prices up. Once the FB keeps going down they will start selling.
5) It seems that 12% push was not easy. So they have to decide when to let the market drive.
6) They decide what percentage to let it go up. Just looking at the number of calls and puts that they want to expire. It seems that they will try to keep it between 22-22.30. for Friday.
7) If someone decides to sell that could be difficult.