1. You need to go back school for your math, or find a better teacher, or school
2. Your calculator or whoever did that calculations got hack by unknown virus
3. Your high blood pressure might need a check up, I have the same problem, but not that serious.
4. My experiences told me that your broker will soon call you since you short FB at 19.00
5. If FB did not go up to 30.00 in one week, I will sell all my position, you then can pick it up and cover
6. Class dismiss.
sm22ray: You are funny bud .. just making up statements there as you go, huh! I'd an initial FB-short gt. than 37 (see my posts @ IPO time)... that I covered at 18. Then I had re-shorted at 32.48 and covered again at 25.25 (see old posts again) ... and re-shorted in the AH spike gt. than 28! LoL! :-) Don't believe this ... it will be easier to do so on your system! And, whatever helps to reduce your BloodPressure, I'm all for it! LoL! :-) I'm in pristine and perfect health, no need to worry.