IG (MC $99 M) Profitable now + 13 Products awaiting FDA approval / Float 18 M = 500%++ Potential !!
A REAL Undiscovered Goldmine with Monster Upside Potential .. GLTA !!
1) Laughable Market Cap of $99 M
2) Cash for 12 Months ....... Profitability before Year End
3) 4x Products launched in USA since December 2012
4) 13x Products under review by FDA many of these will get FDA approval within 12 Months
5) Another 1x ANDA filings coming before year end
6) 72% of all Shares Outstanding held by Insiders & Institutions and still buying more
7) Small Float of only ~11 Million Shares
I think targets of $8-12 within 1-2 years is more realistic than Roth Capitals $3.50 .
Ticker ( IG )
Market Cap : $99 M
Cash : $2.3 M
Price : $2.30
Shares Out : 43 M .....(31 Million Shares held by Big Investors)
Float : 11 M
IGI’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Jason Grenfell-Gardner, stated, “Our team has done a tremendous job this quarter. This quarter marks the fifth consecutive quarter of top line growth. Our net loss is rapidly approaching break even for the first time at IGI in over twenty-two quarters. We have solidified our market position in our first three IGI labeled topical pharmaceutical products, and we have successfully launched our fourth product, econazole nitrate cream 1%, which we acquired earlier this year, during the third quarter of 2013.” Mr. Grenfell-Gardner continued, “Our research and development team has now filed four ANDAs in 2013, which brings our total filings pending with the US FDA to twelve. Based on current IMS data, the addressable market for our pipeline of twelve ANDAs, pending approval at the US FDA is estimated at over $300 million. Our team is committed to our plan to file at least six ANDAs in 2013. We believe we are on track to at least double our 2012 total revenue and achieve profitability in 2013.”