<<< However, there is a middle ground -- in which he is very positive, but does not provide an estimate beyond the next quarter, and goes on to reiterate games to be released within the next couple of quarters.>>>
A company just doesnt show up and say no yearly guidance out of the blue. Besides everyone would know its just TTWO not wanting to give a GTA5 date.
Will hold at least until after next Tuesday, and more likely until after DNF is released (as it appears that will also be a hit).
If earnings beat and if Z gives another positive outlook (which IMO he will), this should be above $20 easy afterwards. And, when the market movers happen to notice DNF, Civ World, and the other games soon to be released -- watch out, we'll be looking at no less than $25 IMO.
Sorry if I sound a little giddy, but this is and has been my largest holding -- and, so far so good!
The catch with that is I dont see how Z can guide next week higher for the year we are in because he cant let the GTA5 date out of the bag and he lowballs anyway. So if we move to $18 prior to earnings I dont see how you cant unload some just to cover your butt.
I sold the May options that I'd written off as almost worthless last week for a small profit, would have done better if I'd waited another hour, but I'm glad to be rid of them before our MM decides to bring us down to 15-something on friday.
Still have my shares and Junes--even if I'm wrong and the MM gets clobbered this time, I'm still good.