TTWO 100% BULLISH BLOCKBUSTER STOCK This week or defitely next week.
- The release of Grand Theft Auto V from Rockstar Games on September 17 is a key catalyst.
- Always a protibale stock.
- Leaader in the markets.
- High revenue every quarters.
- Very good cash at hand.
- No debt.
- Most popular online gaming products in the world.
- Many brokerage coverages for much higher price targets.
- The company reported $0.38 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.23 by $0.15 last quarter.
- Take-Two Interactive Software has set its FY14 guidance at $2.05-2.30 EPS. On average, analysts expect Take-Two Interactive Software to post $2.35 EPS for the current fiscal year .
People who still guess about what the stock will do and still wait for the last minutes before the earning and release of most popular gaming products in Semtember will lose and and pay much higher prices to to have little gain in the short run. Obviously this is a long term stock.
So this is what it is like to be in the Republican party. You got wackos who have no clue what they are talking about. NO DEBT....AWESOME!! The last quarter wasn't it -.54 eps? We beat an updated version of a loser by 3 cents. I'm not saying ttwo is in trouble....or we are going down in price soon. All I'm saying is keep the eyes and ears open. Some of this stuff is getting nuts on here. I know most are newbie trolls, but craziness. And for anyone interested or thinks I'm some guy rooting for the stock to go down. 70% of my limited portfolio is here, so if we are going down I'm with ya on the ride. Good luck on MP....may Allah or whomever be on your side.
Actually, TTWO has no debt. Just cause they lost money doesn't mean they have debt. In 2018, they got some shares to pay out for the senior convertible notes worth like 170mil, bouta check if they have cash to cover that
eps = earnings per share