I think you were smart to take your profit and not wait for something approaching $22. I don't think you will see $22's, but could be wrong, and that is why I started averaging another long position at these levels seen today. I will gladly take more in the $22's if we get them, but better safe than sorry, so I am in - hopefully not too early.
Again? That implies that I lost before. Tell me when. I'd really like to know.
There's an outside chance that JKS could trade to 25 for option expiration next week. Even that isn't certain and if it did, big deal. You've got 65 cents of downside and at least $15 of upside. If it does fall to 25, I'll be buying at least 5000 more shares.