It seems you "forgot" that Price Waterhouse had to pay a lot of money due the way Tyco's books were audited by these crooks but be happy, Koz will be walking in the streets of the big apple by January 17th and maybe he will give you a call thanking your support :)
Now, now --- let's settle down and analyze this news, shall we.
1. I had no doubt that The Koz and Marky were guilty as sin of looting TYCO.
2. A jury confirmed the findings and found him guilty.
3. My FIRST Objection was that The Sheriff of Wall Street, that notorious Patron of Prostitutes, denied The Koz' reasonable request to be free on bond while appealing his case. The Koz went to a Niew Yawk penal place.
4. Now The Koz is being quoted to the effect: I stole from Tyco. Given that contrition and his time served, he is eligible for PAROLE, not a pardon or a commutation as of this date.
5. He will leave his Manhattan halfway house and be amongst the masses next month.
6. My SECOND Objection is that I have yet to see an accounting of what he paid back to Tyco. Anybody have that data? Guilt, prison, loss of some prestige will accompany The Koz; but what restoration of the stolen assets that belong to the TYCO shareholders was ever recovered?
GREED that results in a felonious act like stealing money from TYCO should NOT be rewarded or ignored. All IMHO. Restituition, not revenge.
Good observations, why the "sheriff" denied Koz' reasonable request to be free on bond while appealing his case?; what about the accounting of what Koz paid back to Tyco?; what restoration of the stolen assets that belong to the TYCO shareholders was ever recovered?
That's why I said that it could be nice to see Edward Breen and David Boies behind bars but be sure they were "very clever" giving good pre$ent$ to the key people.