Reasons not to invest in BRW:
1. No viable managed network services
2. No viable VPN services
3. No data colocation facilities left ( oops )
4. Poor peering relationships
5. Horrible treatment of employees
6. Clueless salesforce
7. Poor customer support ( unless your dropping huge coin or know a VP or above or blew bongs with senior management. )
8. Doesn't pay bills to it's vendors ( Cisco, Nortel, Juniper, etc. )
9. No branding within the industry.
10. Horrible fortune 1000 market share.
11. Understaffed support.
12. Horrible hiring practices ( Frat boys, lovers, in-laws ).
13. Horrific internal systems ( Billing, HelpDesk, circuit tracking, customer care, proactive monitoring, etc. )
14. A young, dumb and full of cum management force.
15. Two sets of books
16. Huge turnover ( forced and by choice ).
Let's save costs by shipping a rock to every employee with the company core values painted on it.
Let's send our clueless salesforce to Maui and our operations slaves to Mexico.
Let's make our employees burn all their PTO ( paid time off ), right before mass layoffs, and claim ignorance on it's true purpose ( less severance ).
Let's cut overtime for our field operations staff and then force them to work overtime in outage situations ( unpaid ).
Let's screw over our engineering department and see them turnover like a 5 dollar whore.
Let's dissolve a CPE distribution group ( with over 2000! orders in the pipeline ), without a contingency plan ( duh ).
This company bleeds misspent and unaccounted for cash and reeks with crippling ineptitude....
The people are not telling you the truth then. I am tired of being outside and overhearing THEM talk about the entire management cruelty that goes on in your department. I feel for these people since they, at this time, have no other option for a job. If you dont like seeing your name in lights, then do not get on this message board and begin talking to the people under you. Not that they have the courage to tell the truth for fear of retribution from the nazis.
actually the correct grammar here should be: "You're a dumb ass!"
NOT "Your a dumb ass!"
quite frankly i don't think ikoman is a dumb ass at all.
but some other people might be considered dumb asses.
And you have a management position? Are you for real? Your group didn't issue ASRs 60 days after I signed a large order, and as a result, it was cancelled. I think you have other things you should focus on instead of using foul language in a public forum towards others - You're management already! Try to act like it!
LEan and mean and still just have a little domestic network that doesn't stand out at all from any of the others, and has zero name recognition outside of Cincinnati.
If you work at Cinci Bell Telephone, you're probably safe. If you work on the Broadwing side, better have those resumes out...
no wonder this company is going down the tubes. how can someone who writes as you do have authority? it would help if you used spell check. as a current employee, you should make a better accounting of yourself.