Not sure what you are talking about. If you are referring to my sarcastic post about FPGA's and analysts making up ignorant stuff, then you are just waiting to cast your insults for the wrong reason. I thought my sarcasm was extreme enough that it was obvious. Obviously, I was wrong.
1. I am not a Saint and want people to verify what I say. I make mistakes.
2. I am long Intel shares in my account, IRA and kids accounts.
3. I am short Intel put options and rolling them out.
4. I am long ARM put options for July $40.
5. I think that Intel is a great company and has made many contributions.
6. I think has made some mistakes but will recover (see #2 & #3)