I'm somewhat disappointed with the performance, especially given the broken promises.
I've sold out of my position, now looking elsewhere for better returns. Hey, the divvy has been great, though I'm not comfortable be the decline in PC group sales / market share when you consider the entire ecosystem including handheld tablets and phones.
Hell, I'm not short intel, though expected them to perform better given the advantages in R&D and manufacturing they have.
1. We were promised intel inside phones? Where can I buy one? Unless you live in China/India/Russia/some parts of Europe, it's a non event.
2. Where are the super cheap convertible Tablet/PC's.
3. Delays in 14nm.
4. What has eventuated from the Motorola/Google mobile phone alliance? Some 2 years old now!
5. Veteran execs leaving.
6. When will we see intel inside running Android?
7. When will we see intel inside running Google OS for PC?
At this time, I have more negative sentiment than enthusiasm.
Oh please! What kind of comment is that? I'm just stating the reasons why I'm out at this time! I sincerely hope, all those that are long profit going forward. I'm not fussed about losing out on profits, considering I bought at $19, sold at $26, bought back at $21, sold at $24, bought back at $22 then sold out at $23.30. So far up about over $14 a share since 2010, and enjoyed the divvy along the way. Sure I'm digging a hole at the moment for the tin can, though will consider buying in again sub $21.