I'm mostly a long-term investor. I have orders to buy a bunch of my favorite long-term stocks at prices that are below those available recently. If the market were to drop some, I'll quite probably pick up some or all of them, which would put me into margin about 100K. In the last week, my market model gave signs that the market may be going up another leg, I would be unlikely to pick up all of orders, such as INTC at 65.
Figuring that the 75 support would hold, I bought on Monday. Well it didn't, so now I held INTC at 4 1/2 above the next support (at 70), which is akin to holding INTC at 79 1/2 last week. I wasn't interested in INTC at 79 1/2 then and I'm not now either, so I bailed.