that 5% of those who invest will take away money from the other 95%. The biggest key to investing for a living like I do, is to put yourself in the 5% category. You have the power to decide this! <<I just learned how dumb you are...the stock market isn't a ZERO SUM game bozo!
How did you put yourself on that category? By becoming a crook?