i will still be here, anyone else have the guts
I closed all my short puts that were above the $120 strike price, before the market closed. Good guess. I'll be selling more when the price settles.
I have been holding on since $45. Also bought call at $163. I was going to buy a put to hedge but I didn't get back home in time.
actually I bought 40 shares LOL
I will hols since I bought at 26.00 when it first came out......Will be holding until 245.00
Sentiment: Strong Buy
but i'm ready to buy ah
I am holding 200... Not worried....