I bought yesterday in 175s. What should I do?
sell and cut the loss. I don't see any short-term news that can bump up the price. (only bad news...the fire, or the competitions). Let's it hit the bottom...in 120-130 range, and then you can buy.
the option underwriters are going to do their best to get this to 150 by expiry tomorrow, that is where they can deal out the most pain. after that.... anything can happen.
In same situation, only higher - long $179. If you can wait until it settles and buy more when it is heading back up, you might want to do that. It moves so fast both ways, hopefully, won't take too long even at $175+ level. GL
it is down trend obviously.
It will not bounce to 160s. wait for any exit points. I would not hold it until it establishes a bottom which very likely 100 to 120 in short term.
wait for the bounce to 160 today, its going to the 120's in a few weeks.
Minimum 120's is coming. H&S top doesn't lie.
did you get out at 160 like I told you?
What should I do?..............Mix up some purple Kool-Aid, this puppy is going down.