So true... now why? Here is why:
1. TESLA says they will grow 55%, but in reality - sales will double due to their power train supply and power gen battery deliveries ramping up.
2. TESLA will make a big announcement next week - it could be that their gen 3 vehicle will be exclusively manufactured for Apple - THE ICAR
3. Profitability is rising and will be well above the 1.59 analysts are currently expecting. These numbers will be revised. My number is $310 million net income for 2014. If we put a put a 100 PE on that, it is 253 a share, but if we put a 300 PE on that which is what it should be, it will be 759 per share.
4. My revenue number for FY 2014 is $3.87 Billion. If we look at the P/S it traded at in 2013 when it did not have near as much traction as it now had, we will see stock price levels from 380 to 442. But since it has more traction 500-600 is very possible.
5. The IP position - it is much stronger than the current automobile focus.