Observations on today's price action + suggestions
If you're still long, this one's tough to swallow. But I hope most of you took the opportunity to hedge on the recent strength and gaps higher.
The charts say we re-test 55 and if we hold that level the correction should be complete. Nothing fundamentally has changed at DDD or SSYS other than some sell side analysts coming out of the woodwork (I wonder where they were a few weeks ago).
So if you still have puts, hold on until we at least test 55 then put in a trigger sell that way at least you've caught the downside and that choice you will have would be to average up or abandon the position until/after earnings.