• Are you a motivated, self starter who isn’t getting the opportunity to fully utilize your exceptional sales management talents?
• Are you looking for a unique opportunity in Vancouver to work directly with the CEO and talented industry peers to build on a successful brand?
• Have you successfully used your polished, innovative, and professional sales management skills to effectively sell products in the grocery industry?
• Have you always wanted to work for a Brand Owner and Developer to build brands for the long term and across North America and beyond?
• Are you passionate about your products but now want to grow and expand your role and work with an innovative, leading organization that has shown that it can stand out from the crowd in the competitive beverage industry?
If you say yes to these questions, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are seeking someone who sees Leading Brands as a perfect fit for his/her passion for working with an ethically and socially conscious organization.
This is YOUR opportunity to build on the established portfolio of proprietary brands by implementing a go to market plan in conjunction with the experienced team and seeing the plan through to completion.
What we are seeking:
• An enthusiastic and passionate National Grocery Manager who wants to take his/her career to the next level and have the opportunity to contribute to the success of an innovative brand • 7 -10+ years experience in developing and managing sales plans and budgets in the grocery industry • Extensive experience in dealing with grocery brokers and buyers. National experience is an asset • Strong organizational skills with attention to detail • A strong team player who sees the value of working with a talented group of industry peers • A creative mind and the savvy to work with the team to effectively implement the go to market plan in Canada and beyond. • Superior people and communication skills at all levels. • A proven ability to build strong and lasting business relationships with suppliers, brokers, and buyers • A strong passion for the Leading Brands business along with a desire to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle • Some travel will be required
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we invite you to apply for this exciting and rewarding position. We encourage you to review our website at www.LBIX.com to pursue our healthy brands which you will recognize from the market. Once you have done that, we would like to hear in your covering letter why you feel this is the best opportunity for you and how you would approach this exciting new role. Also, please include your resume outlining your sales management, plan development and implementation, and grocery experience, along with your salary expectations. Please apply in confidence quoting reference number LBI-C112.
We thank you for your interest in this position, however only candidates who are consider for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Leading Brands, Inc. is North America’s only fully integrated healthy beverage company. The Company has developed a coast-to-coast distribution network, as well as an established portfolio of proprietary brands and a wide range of licensed products. The company is also a significant producer of private label products and a beverage distributor and co-packer for major international beverage companies.