Wed, Jul 23, 2014, 10:02 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Leap Wireless International, In Message Board

  • johnclydekeel johnclydekeel Oct 19, 2012 1:50 PM Flag

    Got out at 6.12.. wait out for uncertainty.. Stock being Manipulated and WHO knows where these CORPS want it to be..

    Unfortunatly, it will go where these corporate folks want it to be with leveraged short position at over 40% of float balanced against the market and remaining 60%. SEC OBVIOUSLY knows this is going on. Its simply to high profile. with this in mind.. be very careful here.. If we go below $5.90 I will jump back in.. otherwise sidelined for coupledays.. Good luck.. back in another day...

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
LEAP
17.520.00(0.00%)Mar 13 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Facebook, Inc.
NasdaqGSWed, Jul 23, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
Gilead Sciences Inc.
NasdaqGSWed, Jul 23, 2014 3:59 PM EDT