Sat, May 18, 2013, 7:16 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed
I think what really happened is that Dankner was willing to sell at $22+, but the board decided that it won't be the best outcome for the rest of the share holders.
The board and management think they can achieve a much higher valuation once the company gets the FDA and the Japanese approvals.
Also, the company feels that everything is coming together after a long time...
I have a feeling that Dankner will sell the controlling stake of 46% to a private equity firm in the near future.
My guess the price will be north of $20.
The deal will cause a pop to a price of $18-$19, depends on the final Dankner's sale price.
I guess we have to wait and see,
Sentiment: Strong Buy
By today's news, it seems you have it right Gunner!!!