Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Given ImAŞing Ltd. Şti. Message Board

  • thegunnerab thegunnerab Jan 15, 2013 7:41 PM Flag

    My 2 cents

    I think what really happened is that Dankner was willing to sell at $22+, but the board decided that it won't be the best outcome for the rest of the share holders.

    The board and management think they can achieve a much higher valuation once the company gets the FDA and the Japanese approvals.

    Also, the company feels that everything is coming together after a long time...

    I have a feeling that Dankner will sell the controlling stake of 46% to a private equity firm in the near future.

    My guess the price will be north of $20.

    The deal will cause a pop to a price of $18-$19, depends on the final Dankner's sale price.
    I guess we have to wait and see,

    The Gunner

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies