... stick and wake me when were back over $20, as the hold out shorts will cover and lg. cap. money will notice CMN again. We are midway between 50 and 200 day moving avg. (17 vs. 23) also closing in on $300m. mkt. cap. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Gotta admit.... The likelihood that delay will cost you more than a buck isn't too high.
I figure the shorts are pretty much all covered; there'd be 5-10 trashy posts every week if they were still hoping for zero (or even $10).
Actually, I think that institutions are definitely in the hunt, although there's probably still good supply from other insts. who want to "move on." As I've posted before, getting into the Russell was like a super picker upper paper towel in terms of getting most of the last of the spill off the floor.
I honestly don't know why you -- or anyone -- would not want to enter at 19.5, say, rather than $22 in a month or less.... Nothing is certain, of course, but this is a good co. in a good industry, dealing well with adversity and VERY, very motivated to cash in their chips so as to maximize your (well, my, as of now) gain.