I am just going to hold. Too much hassle to try to catch the ups and downs. The day I sell will be the day MAKO soars beyond my buy back point. Not going to risk it for a few points. This is at least a 5 year hold for me. If it becomes too high of a percentage of my allocation, then I will begin to unload shares, but not before.