Help me understand your logic: you think the stock is going to $3.00 but you won't buy 10,000 shares unless it hits $1.20. So you are willing to lose about $17,000 if it goes to $3.00 all because you are waiting for a price you may or may not get. What is your risk on .05 cents on 10k shares.
It's going to $3 but I'm not buying at $1.25, I need $1.20. I get waiting for an entry point but u may not get it. You must not truly believe in your $3 prediction
I am like Wycoff and Friedinvestor, I could have purchased, thought about it at $1.28 adding to my 21,000 shares, but I knew there would be a correction coming and thought correctly it would be this week. We got it, Wycoff got his shares below $1.20 and I'll get mine tomorrow, but that doesn't diminish my longer term price target, which I agree for 2013 could be $3.00. This stock has all the metrics to get it done, in 2013, a year of clean energy momentum!