I’m trying to think of what the next big announcement could be. What have I missed?
1. An announcement concerning the 230 MW Seoul Korea wants for subway, sewage, and 102 hydrogen fuel cells in buildings
2. Another Connecticut Project 150 development.
3. Hawaii hydrogen re-fueling stations
4. New Jersey fuel cell (CHP) initiative
5. California hydrogen re-fueling stations
6. Solid oxide fuel cell marketing partner
I would add any European developments and updates from Abengoa as the CEO mentioned recent talks with them in the last cc. Still so early for any update from Microsoft as their fuel cell is pegged to be done in the spring and they will probably want to study it's performance for a while before committing to more.