Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Direxion Daily Emrg Mkts Bear 3X ETF Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • phd1988_yale phd1988_yale Jun 16, 2010 7:48 PM Flag

    Traders Positions?

    Point you may be the big winner tomorrow. Futures down and quadruple witching. We could lose 2% on the S&P tomorrow.

    I bet Ed is still holding EDZ thinking the world is coming to an end, cmeg is in cash I think, Bruce only types <at a third grade level> and doesn't trade with his $15,000 <no spelling classes in the ghetto>, Doc walked away mad at fgiholloway for his idiotic post, and I am stuck in EDC for the long run.

    Does anybody know about the EDC dividend?

    Broose, dew ewe no enything abowt thu EDC divedend?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • phd1988_yale,

      what does that make you? that makes you the BIGGEST IDIOT and I will tell you EXACTLY WHY... Because you are the one that'll get caught holding the bag in the morning after the futures turn bloody red overnight... and we got jobless claims coming out too at 8:30am ...

      what in the world where you thinking holding EDC overnight???

      and you are trying to judge me??? thank you, I am doing just fine, but you won't, especially in the morning after the marklet tanks overnight.

      • 2 Replies to sah1958x
      • I apologise for the confusing post. I AM in cash looking for a new EDC entry, but not in EDZ. I may daytrade EDZ for the next day or two with no holds even considered.

        So we have

        Pointclickproblemsolved = enlightened and in EDZ, candidate for EDZ board President

        SterlingIntentions, cmegladon, myself = temporarily confused and in cash

        Ron Walker 25% bull position

        Badaliasforme, Inwestoradwisor, Cramer, I_Doubt_That_One = ready and willing to take the pain

        Bruce - typing and flaming but not trading. <<< BOARD LOSER. You need to go find a chat room if you don't trade EDC or EDZ, Bruise.

        That pretty much sums it up.

      • pointclickproblemsolved pointclickproblemsolved Jun 17, 2010 12:26 AM Flag

        Bruce I think you may have misunderstood Yale. He has no position. I assume "stuck in EDC for the long run" means he is in cash (as his post states), but looking for a new entry. It was a bit confusing to read.

        And many choose to hold EDC for the completed run to 1050. There is nothing wrong with that. We will end up there. Everybody doesn't trade in and out.

        Yale, if you are in cash, that may be the safest place to be - looking for a new EDC entry. Those holding EDC will endure the pain of being on the wrong side of the trade for a day or two, and that's fine. All indicators remain bullish for the move and many indicators (sma 10,20,50) will remain in a bullish formation for wave B, making a short position dangerous.

        BTW, Ron Walker, who many of us watch and respect on thechartpatterntrader, simply reduced to 25% bull position, and did not take a bear position for the small wave B. He, like Yale is simply looking for the right time to put the other 75% back to work in bullish positions. SMART. He has also begun to revise his previous 1070 target to 1050. This is closer to Doc's 1044 that he has been stating for weeks as a possible pivot.

        Let's all have a little respect for other's positions. We don't all trade the same way. Hell - as far as i can tell - Bruce you don't even trade at all, you just write a bunch of BS and never post positions at all. That's fine - but to do that and simply crtiticize others does no one any good at all.

    • edwardzak@sbcglobal.net edwardzak Jun 17, 2010 9:07 AM Flag

      phd I don't think world comming to an end I think markets are over valued to what reality is but forces that maybe have kept this going and admmittedly have missed oppertunitys I can't sit in front of a pc all day like most of you theres more to life than money I've done well with gold stocks over the last 10 years bought ticker GOLD 800 shares @ 7.50 now @ 92.+ not all gold stocks I've owned have done as well but still very happy .will admit EDZ is more of a trading stock but nothing is a loss or a gain until you get out and hoping to get out soon maybe even at a loss but will trade my own trade no one is ever 100% but i wish you luck any way

 
EDZ
25.07-0.24(-0.95%)Apr 24 4:00 PMEDT