Well, if nothing else we've made ourselves feel better about our investments. :) I plan to hold my entire position until the next CC, and I'll see what they say in their PRs between now and then. If I see a resoundingly positive trend, I'll hold the entire position through that CC. If I'm somewhat unsure, I'll only hold my core position (which is about half of the current position). I really like this stock as a 2-3 year investment, but agree that it has a high degree of volatility, so what happens in any given quarter can be quite painful.