There are a lot of great reasons NOT to support Barrack Obama in this November's election.
Here are some of them:
1. Barrack will take funds to be used for education and use them to fund radical groups like ACORN. Rather than use $100m to fund teaching math, science and reading they will fund the teaching of political activism. The net result will be no discernible improvement in education.
2. Barrack only makes hollow promises to foster programs to help mayors with their inner cities. He was one of only 3 Illinois state senators to vote against a proposal making it a criminal offense for convicts on probation to have contact with a street gang. In addition, he missed a vote on the Safe Neighborhoods Act that would have made illegal gun possession a felony. Meanwhile, the murder rate in Chicago skyrocketed.
Secondly, he endorsed subsidies for private entrepreneurs to build low income housing, only to see these projects fall into disrepair after he got the support of the developers.
3. He will continue to exacerbate the corruption that his party has brought to Washington over the last decade. His association with ACORN, along with the key support from Maxine Waters, Barney Frank and Chuck Todd, are well documented and at the center of the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae failures.
He will use YOUR tax dollars to continue to fund ACORN to commit voter fraud and steal the election.
Not to mention his close relationship with Franklin Raines and Jim Johnson, who were both found to cook the books at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae to stuff their pockets with YOUR tax $s.
4. Barrack will damage our reputation internationally as he agrees to sit down with known terrorists like Ahmadinejad, Castro and Chavez. At the same time, showing a lack of disregard for the safety of Israel.
5. He will continue to neglect the needy in this country as exemplified by his own tax returns (and his running mates).
Also, see #2 above.
6. He will increase the role of government in everyone's lives. From telling you what to eat, what to drive and how much money you should make.
All the while, hiding his shady relationships with domestic and international terrorists (see Ayers and Odinga).
At the same time, stifling free speech against those who dare speak out against him (see Missouri Truth Squads).
These are just a few reasons you should NOT vote for Barrack Obama. I would also urge any of you who can attend one of his rallies to do so. When you hear him in person you get a wonderful appreciation for HOW FULL OF SHIT HE IS, and how much NEGATIVE and BACKWARDS change he can and will bring.
At the same time, you will witness firsthand the largest gathering the mindless idiots.
I can provide links if you'd like.
You sir are full of vile and disinformation. IF you had attended one of Barack's rallies I am sure you would have a totally different view of things. You are simply one in a long line of people who has been brainwashed by the Republicans and their failed policies. Barack will bring real change!
Excuse me - THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS but as someone has to be president (I WISH WE HAD A THIRD CHOICE) I will pick the liar that will not sell me DOWN A FRIGGIN SOCIALIST PATH and sell me and our secrets to the rest of the world! THE STOCK MARKET IS GOING DOWN BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS TELLING US OBAMA IS GOING TO WIN or is ahead in the polls. As he plans to tax the so called rich they are pulling their money out of the stock market and putting them in other tax shelters. Idoits you only get taxed on EARNED INCOME not the money you already have. So as the rich pull out their money the market continues to fall. Even with a new tax on exporting jobs don't you think it will still be cheaper to do business over seas than here? And if the tax gets too high then they'll just close the doors and re-open under existing laws in other places using different names. ACORN? NUTS FOR SQUIRRELS?
I am sure if you had any real facts to dispute the issue with, you would have given them. Obamas actions do not align with his words. attend a rally...hahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.
I might add that these politics of personal destruction do not belong in American politics. People should stick with evaluating the issues and ideas. Barack has a complete handle on the issues facing this country and he has real ideas of change. I will say that again - he has real ideas of change! He will win because he is what this country needs.
Those of you out there pushing Obama so hard, I am curious. Are you socialist or communist? I really am curious. I just want to know, because it would at least explain your tenacious vote FOR Obama. If you are, then there should be no fear or embarassment to admit it. It is out in the open now that Obama is a card-carrying socialist and so, I am just wondering if you are in favor of tossing the Constitution (further than it has already been tossed) as Hugo Chavez has suggested we do. If you aren't, then why do you promote someone who is so obviously opposite our Constitution? Answers are welcome.
With his advanced degrees in finance and accounting he has been preparing for his role as President for decades. He knew that this situation would come to past. He will also have a highly educated Congress, (they know nothing about these things), to work with.
"With his advanced degrees in finance and accounting he has been preparing for his role as President for decades. "
Kind of like when John Kerry, shot himself (ahem) to get a purple heart because he knew 30+ years later he would be running for President?
Max, I AM outraged. George W. Bush is not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination. Neither was his dad. He isn't even fiscally conservative.
As I posted earlier, Obama has tried to hide his membership in the socialist group Democratic Socialists of America's New Party. Unfortunately for him, the internet link that shows that he was a member was archived and somebody found it. In one of his books, he listed his mentor as Frank, who turned out to be Frank Davis of the American Communist Party. Obama attributes his early worldview to this man. Obama has supported and is still supporting Odinga, in Kenya, a Communist radical who has tried to overthrow the Democrat government and has made deals with Muslims to allow Sharia law. In fact, Obama WENT to Kenya to campaign for him.
Anyone, who remembers their history knows that the communist movement does not EVER come out and say, "Hey! I'm a communist and communism is the right way to go!" No, they slither in, using terminology that appeals to the emotions and fears of individuals, like "Change" and "Hope", never really telling the truth about their own beliefs. It isn't until they are in office that the truth comes forth. Just look at Chavez. Talk about buyer's remorse. Venezuelans are stuck. I, personally, don't want that for my country.