- All industries and companies are run by the government. There is no private enterprise.
= There is only a single name for each position on a ballot.
- All organization, women's clubs, children's organizations, trade unions, sports teams, teachers unions, writers, journalists, etc., are run by the government.
- There is no stock market, as their is are no privately owned companies.
- There are no churches, or religious organizations.
- Newspapers, magazines, and all books are published by the communist government.
- There is only a singe, communist, political party, also run by the government. Opposition is not allowed, ever.
You must have tons of evidence that this is exactly what I, Obama, and millions of others want here, too. It's no wonder that the biggest issue during this elections is how so many are simply creating lies in an attempt to advance their position. Now, even Romney's staff had told us that Romney was not telling the truth when he said that his proposed health care plant to replace the ACA would cover those with pre-existing conditions, when, in fact, it would not.